Split Ac or Window Ac: What is the best type of Air Conditioner in Dubai ?
At the time of purchase, it is important to consider factors other than the price and size of an air conditioner in Dubai, such as which model is most appropriate and has capacity for the room in which it will be installed. You can choose between window or split models . But what will be the best air conditioning for your environment? For you to have no doubts and make the right choice, know each type of air conditioner.
Window air conditioning
This type of appliance is the most common. Although almost always do not have more advanced features, but has basic amenities like remote control, for example.
· Less refrigeration capacity (not exceeding 30,000 BTUs);
· Makes much more noise than split air conditioning .
· Usually has a more affordable price;
· Has faster installation (than the split model ).
· Ideal for small environments;
· As part of the appliance is outside the house or apartment, it is necessary to make changes to the façade.
Split Air Conditioning
The Split model air conditioner is more modern and comes in two parts. One part, the evaporator, is installed inside the room and distributes the air through the room and the other, the condenser, is installed in the outside, cooling the air.
· Higher cost in the installation;
· The cassette split needs a large area in the room liner to be installed – being a disadvantage in rooms with low ceilings.
· More cooling capacity (up to 80,000 BTUs);
· Less noise in the room, since the condenser unit is on the outside;
· It has more advanced features. Like the inverter model it offers more energy savings.
· Good for small and even large environments (as long as the amount of BTU corresponds to the place);
· Because the condenser is outside the house or the apartment, it is suitable for rooms that can be renovated. In addition, your installation needs a piping passage inside.
Meadows, Springs, Lakes, The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, Dubai Marina and Al Sufouh, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Horalanz, Hamriya, Nad-al-Hamar, Mardif, Al Wasl, Al Quoz, Al Warqa, Deira, Rigga Road, Bur Dubai, Emirates Hills, Downtown Dubai, Palm Jumeirah, International City, International City 2, Silicon Oasis, Business Bay, Sheikh Zayed Road and surroundings, Jumairah Village Triangle (JVT), Jumairah Village Circle (JVC), Remraam, Marina, Mira 1, Springs, Sustainable City, Al Furjan, Studio City, The Lakes, Motor City, Arabian Ranches, Green Community, Arabian Ranches, DIFC, Jumairah Lake Towers (JLT), Jaddaf, Jebel Ali, TECOM, Oud Metha, Mirdif, Jumeirah, Jaflia, World Trade Center, Karama, Oud Metha, Wafi City, Mankhool, Raffa.
Supply & Deals in following Air Conditioning Brands in Dubai:
O General, Super General, Lg, Supra, Aftron, Rheem, Samsung, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Gree, Haier, Panasonic, Ruud, Adams, Addison, Aire-Flo, Amana, American Standard, AquaCal, Arcoaire, Axeman-Anderson, Ariston, Armstrong, Biasi, Bryant, Buderus, Burnham, Carrier, Central Boiler, Centurion, Clare, Coleman, Columbia, Comfortmaker, Daikin, Dayton, DeLonghi, DMO Industries, Dornback, Ducane, Dunkirk, Emerson, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, Frigidaire, Fulton, General Electric, Gibson, Glowcore, Goldstar, Goodman, Haier, Hallmark, Hamilton Engineering, Heil, Homart, Intertherm, Janitrol, Keeprite, Kenmore, Kerr, Laars, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Mitsubishi, Munchkin, Newmac, Olsen / Airco, Oneida Royal, Parker, Payne, Peerless, Pennco, Polaris, Rheem, Ruud, Samsung, Sanyo, Sears, Sharp, Slant/Fin, Spartan, Tappan, Tempstar, Thermal Solutions, Thermo Pride, Trane, Trianco, Utica, Viessmann, Weatherking, Weil-McLain, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, Williamson-Thermaflo, York.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] you choose a Split model (note the difference between the Split and Window model in our other article) , install the condenser in a location with good air […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!